AND DESIGN TOOLS
Providing open architecture
design tools to help yoU rapidly
develop and optimize your MECHATRONIC product
These tools incorporate Dr. Sidman's extensive practical experience in dynamic systems
modeling and high performance electromechanical and digital control systems design. They
provide a unique visual understanding about how your complex product operates dynamically.
- Fully parametric simulation models developed from basic
- Design scripts allow "what-if"
testing and help you explore product extensibility
- Simultaneous visual access to electrical, mechanical
and control states
- Provides you with the ability to rapidly iterate to an optimum design
- Freedom to easily change the model structure and compare alternative algorithms
- Open-architecture allows you to modify the simulation model and design
parameters in the future
Dr. Sidman's MATLAB/SIMULINK based tools seamlessly integrate:
- Intuitive, instructive GUI block diagrams with scopes
- Motor electrodynamics
- Digital control system dynamics
- Sensor dynamics
- Electrical drive system dynamics
- Actuator and load mechanical dynamics:
- flexible mechanical modes or resonances
- backlash and other nonlinearities
- Both continuous and discrete-time (computer/DSP)
- Analog filters and digital signal processing functions
- Important dynamic elements of your product that affect
- In-depth model customization for your electromechanical system or product
Dr. Sidman's custom simulation and design tools give your engineers the capability to
rapidly develop competitive high performance robust products by optimizing the design
early in the development cycle. Purchasing a customized tool like this saves the time, frustration
and considerable expense of doing it all in-house. Your engineers can
concentrate on what they do best - designing products.
MODELS aND DESIGN TOOLS
What is the Model Centric
Approach to Design? And, why
have product development teams worldwide adopted it?
Please see Dr. Sidman's MATLAB NEWS
& NOTES feature article, Control Design Made
Faster and More Effective.
Contact Dr. Sidman to develop a customized
simulation model or design tool for your
©2018 Sidman Engineering, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
MATLAB and SIMULINK are registered trademarks of The MathWorks, Inc.